Northside Hospital is award-winning, state-of-the-art, and continually growing. Constantly expanding the quality and reach of our care to our patients and communities creates even more opportunity for the best healthcare professionals in Atlanta and beyond. Discover all the possibilities of a career at Northside today.
Performs full life cycle recruiting, with an emphasis on strategic sourcing, including partnering with hiring managers on position strategy and candidate requirements, working with Sourcers to develop sourcing strategies to target and assess top talent, and negotiating, closing and presenting offers. Develops and executes candidate generation strategies and builds a pipeline of talent.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES/LICENSE OR CERTIFICATION REQUIRED
- BA/BS degree in Business, Human Resources or closely related field, with 1 year of customer service experience required. College degree may be offset by 5 years of relevant and substantial work experience in customer service.
- Outstanding interpersonal, conflict resolution, teaming and communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an attention to detail in effectively branding/marketing open positions.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to multi-task and adjust priorities accordingly.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- General Human Resources knowledge, e.g., employment laws as they relate to the hiring process.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES/LICENSE OR CERTIFICATION PREFERRED
Work Hours:: 8AM-5PM Weekend Requirements:: No On-Call Requirements:: No