A Day in the Life:
As a Pharmacy Technician Assistant, you will play an important role in ensuring our patients receive a prompt and positive experience at our Pharmacies. You’ll welcome patients to our Pharmacy and assist patients in picking up their pharmacy orders. You are a true team player who is customer focused and willing to help when and where needed. This role is for someone who is excited by the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of your patients and community. We prescribe to the notion that our customers are the reason we get to do what we do!
Whether you’re looking for your first part-time job, returning to work after some time off, or want a full-time career, our company has amazing job opportunities waiting for you. Albertsons will train you to become a pharmacy technician offering classes from our pharmacy learning and development team, pharmacy computer system and hands-on training with our teams.
Bring your flavor:
Building the future of food and well-being starts with you. Join our team and bring your best self to the table. Applications are accepted on an on-going basis.
What you bring to the table:
· You have or are willing to obtain proper licenses (where required by local state requirements)
· You thrive in a fast-paced environment
· You take pride in the work you do, whether big or small.
· You believe that food is central to all our lives.
· Helping customers and fellow associates gives you energy.
· Smiling and making others smile is your favorite.
· You are eager, willing, and wanting to learn & grow.
· You believe that being a part of your community matters.
Why you will choose us:
Albertsons Companies Inc. has always been a people-oriented business, and thoughtful people practices remain a core element of our company’s philosophy. Our goal is to continue to bring people together around the joys of food and to inspire well-being and that starts with people like you bringing your unique self to our company and making it one person stronger and better!
We also provide a variety of benefits including:
· Diverse & Inclusive Work Culture
· Competitive Wages Paid Weekly
· Flexible work schedules
· Associate discounts
· Leaders invested in your training, career growth & development
· Health and welfare benefits for eligible employees (Medical, Dental, 401k and more!)
· Vacation / Paid Time Off
· We put people first
· We are customer-driven
· We value different perspectives
· We raise the bar
· We act as owners
· We are one team
· We build belonging
· We are committed to a healthy future