This Remote Capture Clerk position reports 100% in the office at our Mississippi Downtown Jackson Corporate location.
The purpose of this job is to balance incoming remote capture POD runs from the branches and other locations using the remote capture system.
- Keying and balancing POD runs on the remote capture system.
- Perfect data to completion of image runs for posting purposes.
- Keeping notes on POD run problems for branch phone calls.
- Making phone calls to branches for rescanning of items.
- Monitor incoming work, so workflow is maintained throughout the day.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- High School education
- 1 year or customer service experience
- 1 year teller, remote capture, or proof experience
- Knowledge of balancing process
- General knowledge of debits and credits
- General knowledge of Micr fields
- General knowledge of teller documents and the proof function
- Good communication skills (via phone and in person)
- Good 10 key skills (testing required) (5000 Key Stokes with less than 20% error rate)
- Ability to perform independently in a production environment, with little direct supervision
- Ability to perform word processing and basic spreadsheet functions