Northside Hospital is award-winning, state-of-the-art, and continually growing. Constantly expanding the quality and reach of our care to our patients and communities creates even more opportunity for the best healthcare professionals in Atlanta and beyond. Discover all the possibilities of a career at Northside today.
Atlanta Ophthalmology Associates is located in Atlanta, GA and offers an array of services in a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere. Our skilled doctors and friendly staff provide the highest quality eye care using the most sophisticated technology available. We are dedicated to helping every patient enjoy the best possible vision.
Performs a variety of administrative, secretarial and clerical duties, which directly support patient care and practice personnel in the overall operation of the practice. Incumbent is expected to interpret and execute the duties and responsibilities of the job with only limited supervision and direction.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES/LICENSE OR CERTIFICATION REQUIRED
- 1 year clerical/secretarial experience preferably in a healthcare environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions.
- Basic computer skills
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES/LICENSE OR CERTIFICATION PREFERRED
- Successful completion of course in Medical Terminology or commensurate experience
- Proficient in the use and application of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).