Schedule: Sunday - Thursday 6am-4pm
Requisition ID: 178713
Company: Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company, LLC
Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company, LLC (“Heartland Coca-Cola”) produces, sells, and distributes the highest quality and best tasting Coca-Cola beverages across Kansas, Missouri, and Illinois. Our success is rooted in the guiding principles of putting PEOPLE first, serving our local COMMUNITY, and providing great brands to our CUSTOMERS and consumers. We work and win together as a team by promoting a culture that values how our people think, feel, and act.
The Inventory Control Supervisor maintains inventory system accuracy, data integrity, local level audit controls and inventory levels.
- Team Leadership: Provide leadership and guidance to inventory team. Staff, train, schedule, evaluate and develop team members. Reviews timekeeping records to ensure accurate payroll. Assign tasks, set priorities, and maintain productivity and efficiency standards.
- Inventory Counting & Reconciliation: Ensures daily counts of full goods and counts of ancillary items consistent with audit control requirements. Responsible for execution of monthly/annual wall to wall inventory. Assists in reconciliation of inventory variances. Reviews and researches status of open purchase orders and inter-branch transfers.
- Warehouse Process/Compliance:
- Reviews adherence to the check in/out process.
- Audits product movement including check-in/out procedures, breakage write-off process, and product recover/destruction process.
- Perform bin maintenance audits.
- Pick floor maintenance, check digits and slotting of product.
- Walk the warehouse floor to check proper rotation, ensure allergen/GMP compliance.
- React with urgency to all product recalls or quality holds to ensure non-conforming products are segregated and removed from pick floor.
- Communication: Fosters and maintains open communication with sales, distribution, and route settlement. Examples include out of stocks and short-dated status to sales/local leadership, driver variances or over/short to distribution and route settlement, and any unknown and known variances of the warehouse inventory to leadership and the auditor.
- Safety: Maintains a safe work environment and adheres to the safety policies and guidelines.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years of work experience required.
- Two years supervision or leadership experience preferred.
- Prior experience in warehouse or inventory required.
- Intermediate computer application skills including inventory management systems and Microsoft Office. Knowledge of SAP preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, analytical thought process and problem-solving capabilities.
At Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company, LLC (“Heartland Coca-Cola”), we offer a competitive benefits package to our full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, 401(k), and vacation. Some benefit packages may include new parent leave, tuition reimbursement, and work from home options.
We require all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to employment. This process will also include a drug screen, a review of Motor Vehicle Records for those who drive for the company as part of their job, and a fit for duty testing as required for some positions. Employment with Heartland Coca-Cola is contingent on the satisfactory completion of its background verification process.
Heartland Coca-Cola is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and any other class protected by law.