Northside Hospital is award-winning, state-of-the-art, and continually growing. Constantly expanding the quality and reach of our care to our patients and communities creates even more opportunity for the best healthcare professionals in Atlanta and beyond. Discover all the possibilities of a career at Northside today.
Performs scheduling functions as designated by practice. Schedules surgeries, procedures and diagnostic testing. Requires general knowledge of specified surgical procedures, exam preparations, exam sequencing and other related functions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Medical terminology
- One year previous medical related clerical experience
- Demonstrated organizational and communication/customer service skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in utilization of computer application
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Ability to type effectively
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with individuals in all levels of responsibility.
- Ability to work independently.
- Previous experience in hospital/medical office scheduling environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in the use of a computerized scheduling system
- Prior experience in insurance precertification
- One (1) year secretarial experience at a healthcare organization.
Work Hours:: 7:30AM-4:30PM Weekend Requirements:: No On-Call Requirements:: No